Forum aids media links of two states
Updated: 2016-10-29 10:19
By REN QI in Guangzhou(China Daily)
The forum, whose theme is "development and cooperation between Chinese and Russian internet new media organizations", aims to enhance people-to-people exchanges, create an information platform for the Belt and Road countries, enable enterprises to hold dialogues and promote development in the cultural, creative and information industries.
"The forum is a perfect way to enhance the cooperation of Chinese and Russian media," Volin said, "and such cooperation is not only limited to pure new media, but some traditional media as well, as nowadays newspapers, radio and TV are developing their internet and social media sectors."
- Hefty award offered for deciphering oracle bone characters
- China Daily brings you 'sixth plenums' in past 35 years
- Party ramps up supervision
- 400,000 migrant workers flock to Xinjiang to harvest cotton
- China anticipates booming job market in 2016
- Online shopping platform selects cat as 'chief cute officer'
- Asia American leaders discuss civic engagement
- World's disabled get new champion
- Clinton, Michelle Obama make first joint campaign appearance
- Miss Philippines wins 2016 Miss International Beauty Pageant
- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Maduro activates Defense Council to seek solution to crisis