Digital media: The experts' take
Updated: 2016-10-29 11:20
Experts share their views on information technology ahead of the China-Russia Internet Media Forum and China-Russia New Media Youth Leadership Forum, scheduled to open in Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, on Saturday.
Zang Dedui, president of Guangzhou Nined Digital Technology [Photo by Zhu Xingxin/chinadaily.com.cn]
Our company has created more than 30 copyright virtual reality products and developed a revenue model to support VR content providers, which is to collect 2 yuan from each person who watches our VR products. Although there is still a gap between China and foreign countries in VR production, the new revenue model will help attract talent to help narrow the gap.
Zang Dedui, president of Guangzhou Nined Digital Technology
- Hefty award offered for deciphering oracle bone characters
- China Daily brings you 'sixth plenums' in past 35 years
- Party ramps up supervision
- 400,000 migrant workers flock to Xinjiang to harvest cotton
- China anticipates booming job market in 2016
- Online shopping platform selects cat as 'chief cute officer'
- Asia American leaders discuss civic engagement
- World's disabled get new champion
- Clinton, Michelle Obama make first joint campaign appearance
- Miss Philippines wins 2016 Miss International Beauty Pageant
- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Maduro activates Defense Council to seek solution to crisis