China's top 10 post-80s self-made billionaires
Updated: 2016-11-03 06:52
Hakim Unique's Wang Qicheng and Wu Yan couple, with a fortune of 24.5 billion yuan ($3.62 billion), have become the richest post-80s self-made billionaires, according to the Post-80s Generation Self-Made Billionaires released by Hurun Report.
Chinese drone maker SZ DJI Technology Co Ltd's founder Wang Tao, with a fortune of 24 billion yuan came in second place.
Cheng Wei, founder and CEO of Didi Chuxing, and Zhang Bangxin, chairman and CEO of TAL Education Group, tied for third place with a fortune of 13 billion yuan.
Let's take a loot at China's top 10 post-80s self-made billionaires.
No 10 Wang Yue (7.0 billion yuan)
Wang Yue, chairman and CEO of Kingnet Network, speaks at the China Internet Entrepreneur (Webmasters) Conference 2013 in Beijing, 11 May 2013.[Photo/IC]
- France to begin moving migrant minors from Calais
- China-Japan ties growing but unstable: Premier
- Analysts to watch Alibaba's cloud computing, mobile results
- UN Security Council hails election of new president in Lebanon
- Regular China-South Asia freight train launched
- Police swoop on Paris migrant camp after Calais Jungle clearout