Top 10 congested cities in China
Updated: 2016-11-08 07:14
Think traffic's bad in your city. Try driving in Harbin. The north eastern Heilongjiang province has been ranked the most congested city in China in the latest report on transportation in 100 major cities.
The report was jointly compiled by map website Amap, the China Academy of Transportation Sciences, Tsinghua University and Alibaba's cloud computing unit.
See if your home city made the top 10 most congested in China.
The traffic congestion on Fuliao Overpass in Qingdao city, Shandong province on Dec 16, 2015. [Photo/IC]
- Summit of Climate Conscience kicks off in Morocco
- British Airways announces special fares for New Year
- S. Korean president says to accept investigation over scandal if necessary
- Names of twin panda cubs born in Austrian zoo revealed
- May's Brexit plans thrown into chaos by landmark court ruling
- Syrian army announces 'humanitarian pause' on Friday