Girl copies TV character to score marks
Updated: 2015-01-11 14:27
A 23-years-old man, surnamed Wei, jumps from the top of a bridge while his mother kneels down and cries in Liuzhou, Southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, on Friday. [Photo/CFP]
Man commits suicide, mother kneels down to implore
A 23-years-old man, surnamed Wei, tried to commit suicide from the top of a bridge as his mother cried and knelt down to implore him not to jump, in Liuzhou, Southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region on Friday.
The man, who was reportedly depressed after a romantic relationship went bad, was rescued after he fell on an air-cushion.
Many Internet users criticized the man. A microblogger using the name chase, chase and chase said the man was so irresponsible that he did not think about his parents and turned a blind eye to his mother's pleadings.
Our next story reveals what a student did to get high score.
- Better testing to secure safe blood supply
- Girl infected with HIV from heart operation: official
- Taiwan culls 120,000 chickens after bird flu found in chicken farm
- We learn what is love from the 10-year-old schoolboy
- Girl copies TV character to score marks
- Shanghai nixes famed lantern festival after deadly stampede