Polish couple brings six daughters to China to study Chinese
Updated: 2015-09-29 11:13
In today's trending, Polish couple studies in China with six daughters in tow, Hunan man finds giant honeycomb, two men shelter truck with umbrellas while driving, and dedicated principal adds 800 parents on WeChat.
The couple takes care of their six daughters during the class break. [Photo/CFP]
Polish couple studies in China with their six daughters
A Polish couple with six daughters came to China to study Chinese as overseas students in Zhejiang Wanli University this September.
Andrzej Glos, a 36-year-old software designer, and his wife Evgeniya Glos, believe that taking care of the children is the responsibility of parents no matter where they are.
Hence they carry their daughters, aged between ten years and eleven months old, wherever they go. They admire Chinese culture and want to learn the language in China.
Since they haven't found a suitable nanny, they have to take turns to attend classes - one has to take care of children when the other has classes.
- Typhoon Dujuan makes landfall, disrupts traffic
- China announces contribution to EU's 315 billion-euro investment plan
- Chinese population may face sharp drop from 2017
- Plan in pipeline to save groundwater
- Forbidden City visitor cap to stay during holiday
- Watch your behavior overseas, Chinese tourists told
- Iranian President calls Iran deal victory over war
- LatAm experts praise Xi on yuan, globalization
- Evidence found of summertime water flows on Mars: study
- Dogs surf in contest in California
- France launches air strikes against Islamic State in Syria
- Women's rights are human rights, German chancellor says