Where do China's damaged currency notes go?
Updated: 2015-11-20 14:22
A bulldozer pours shredded bills at a biomass power plant in Yancheng city, East China's Jiangsu province, on Nov 12, 2015. [Photo/Chinanews.com]
- France, Russia launch more strikes against IS targets in Syria
- Chinese bearing maker prepares Michigan facility
- Honoring 'benefactors and builders'
- Police make one arrest in Molenbeek over Paris attacks: TV
- France seeks global coalition against Islamic State
- Should parents talk to children about carnage?