Xi's remarks on sci-tech innovation published
Updated: 2016-02-14 23:41
BEIJING -- A compilation of selected remarks by Chinese President Xi Jinping on scientific and technological innovation has been published by the Central Party Literature Press.
The volume contains 189 remarks by Xi selected from more than 50 speeches, articles and written instructions between December 2012 and December 2015. Many are being published for the first time, the publishing house said on Sunday.
The remarks could help officials and Party members to better understand the significance of innovation in adapting to a development mode led and supported by sci-tech innovation, it said.
- ASEAN wants good US-China relations
- Jury finds NYPD's Liang guilty in fatal shooting
- Major powers agree on plan to break Syria deadlock
- Munich Security Conference opens amid concerns
- General strike against pension reform brings Greece to standstill
- Madrid airport sounds alarm after bomb threat on Saudi plane