Typhoon Nepartak makes landfall in eastern Taiwan
Updated: 2016-07-08 11:52
Typhoon Nepartak made landfall early Friday in eastern Taiwan, bringing strong gusts and downpours to the area. [Photo from web]
- Remember emerging heroes in China's floods
- Naval drill is fully within country's 'sovereign rights'
- Premier Li stresses protecting lives in flood zone
- Chinese 'Devil wears Prada' fashion maven hits social media
- Li: Ensure safety in flood areas
- Mainland informs Hong Kong on management of bookseller case
- Eid al-Fitr celebrated worldwide
- Swedish PM looking at tightening laws after festival sex attacks
- British PM race cut to 3 hopefuls as 2 contenders exit contest
- Chinese herbalists offer free US treatment
- Obama praises Hillary's judgement hours after FBI's censure
- Rio mayor tells Olympic visitors: 'Don't expect New York or London'