China, France sign pact on art management college
Updated: 2016-07-07 13:26
By Lin Qi(chinadaily.com.cn)
A Sino-French college of art management will be set up in Shanghai, following the signing of an agreement by four universities — three French and one Chinese — on June 30 in Paris.
The new school, to be located in the sea-facing Lingang area of Pudong district, is a collaboration between Beijing's Central Academy of Fine Arts and three French schools: the KEDGE Business School based in Marseille and Bordeaux, Paris-Sorbonne University and the National Higher School of Decorative Arts in Paris.
The new college will offer degrees and cross-disciplinary courses to those aiming to join museums, galleries and other similar institutions.
Under the agreement, the Museum of D'Orsay in France will work with the four universities to offer workshops and internship opportunities.
Related:Artworks by Jose Venturelli on display in Beijing
- Eid al-Fitr celebrated worldwide
- Swedish PM looking at tightening laws after festival sex attacks
- British PM race cut to 3 hopefuls as 2 contenders exit contest
- Chinese herbalists offer free US treatment
- Obama praises Hillary's judgement hours after FBI's censure
- Rio mayor tells Olympic visitors: 'Don't expect New York or London'