Chinese company launches innovation ecosystem
Updated: 2016-05-27 14:01
By Liu Xiangrui(chinadaily.com.cn)
The Shengjing Group, a Chinese company focusing on innovative and entrepreneurial services, recently launched a plan called China Innovative Services High-speed Backbone Network to boost the development of innovative services in the country.
Using a sharing and integrating mechanism similar to that of Uber, a popular mobile app and transportation network, the platform is expected to integrate global resources to form a new innovation ecosystem.
More than 500 representatives from enterprises, innovative services organizations and regional governments attended the launch event on Wednesday.
The group has formed a strategic partnership with 200 innovative services organizations, 20 regional governments and 30 entrepreneurs. The move marks the start of the network’s operation.
The network will also bring together about 10,000 domestic and international innovative-services organizations as well as 1 million small- and medium-sized enterprises to form a comprehensive infrastructure platform of innovative services.
- 2,000 refugees relocated on first day of major police operation
- No sign of EgyptAir plane technical problems before takeoff
- Chinese students at U. of Iowa accused of online cheating
- US Justice Dept. seeks death penalty for South Carolina shooter
- Global health entering new era: WHO chief
- Brazil's planning minister steps aside after recordings revelation