Career challenges for foreign graduates in China
Updated: 2016-07-25 15:21
By Wu Zheyu and Song Jingyi(chinadaily.com.cn)
What does it take for foreign graduates to get a job in China? Which factor is most important for the employers when they recruit? Experience? Language skills? Commitment to China? Or competence?
Here in this video, we try to answer this burning question that many foreign graduates face nowadays in China.
- Fashion of Queen Elizabeth on exhibition in London
- Hollande urges Britain to begin EU exit talks 'as soon as possible'
- Trump vows law and order if elected
- Chinese cuisine stuns Thai princess
- Security Council holds first secret poll on next UN chief selection
- Turkey's Erdogan declares state of emergency after coup bid