Three tourist attractions in Vietnam named among 50 most beautiful places in Asia
Updated: 2016-06-29 15:22
Aerial view of clusters of buildings nestled in the green valley of Sapa, Vietnam.[Photo/IC]
Conde Nast Traveler (CNT) magazine has proclaimed three destinations in Vietnam among 50 most beautiful places in Asia.
Accordingly, Vietnam's Northern Sapa, Central Hoi An ancient town and Northern Ha Long Bay are on the list, said Vietnam National Administration of Tourism on its website on Tuesday.
Besides fresh and cool air, Sapa in northern Lao Cai province is famous both for its fine, rugged scenery and for its rich cultural diversity, according to the CNT's report.
Meanwhile, central Quang Nam province's Hoi An ancient town with mossy houses, wooden bridges and ancient wells is always a magic magnet for both Vietnamese and foreign tourists.
Moreover, Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in northern Quang Ninh province featuring thousands of limestone isles in various sizes and shapes.
Other destinations in top 50 most breathtaking sites across Asia include Forbidden City in China's Beijing, Great Wall of China, Lhasa in China's Tibet, Reed Flute Cave in China's Guilin, Taj Mahal in India, Luang Prabang in Laos, JeJu Islands in the Republic of Korea and Langkawi in Maylaysia, among others.
- Hillary Clinton boasts double-digit lead over Trump: poll
- First New York Pride March since Orlando shooting targets gun control
- Intl experts question proceedings of South China Sea arbitration
- South China Sea tribunal has no legal validity
- Cambodia positions itself along new Silk Road: media
- UK opposition leader Corbyn says will not resign after Brexit vote