China and Albania to simplify visa procedures
Updated: 2016-08-26 10:05
The Orthodox Cathedral in Korca, Albania.[Photo/IC]
China and Albania will simplify visa application procedures for each other's citizens and issue five-year multiple entry visas for business, tourism, and family visits.
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi made the announcement at a press briefing after a meeting with his Albanian counterpart Ditmir Bushati on Friday. They signed a memorandum of understanding to promote people-to-people exchanges.
Wang said China encourages more Chinese tourists to pay visits to the friendly and beautiful European country.
The two ministers agreed to enhance bilateral cooperation so as to benefit the two peoples.
- Respect, protect nature during development: Xi
- School to compensate parents of students studying in US
- Gobi has been found! Marathon-running stray dog reunites with owner
- Talks with Manila at early date expected
- Six Chinese youths make MIT's innovators of the year list
- Whale shark found dead in
- Prince William and Kate visit charity orgarnization in Luton
- China welcomes Japan to play constructive role in G20 summit
- Expert: G20 ushers in collective leadership
- Turkey to provide support for anti-IS operation in Jarablus
- China, Japan, S. Korea should work to make differences controllable
- Several killed after strong quake strikes Italy, topples buildings