Top 10 M&A deals between China and US in 2015
Updated: 2015-09-18 06:52
By Sun Chengdong(chinadaily.com.cn)
No 9 Tencent Holdings Ltd agreed to acquire a 19.48 percent stake in Glu Mobile Inc, a San Francisco-based developer of gaming software.
Transaction value: $126 million
A signage of Tencent is seen at its headquarters in Shenzhen, South China's Guangdong province, March 29, 2013. [Photo/IC]
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS