Top 10 M&A deals between China and US in 2015
Updated: 2015-09-18 06:52
By Sun Chengdong(chinadaily.com.cn)
No 2 Johnson Controls Inc of the US agreed to acquire 60 percent of global air conditioner business Hitachi Appliances Inc in China.
Transaction value: $590 million
Production line of Johnson Control located in US. [File Photo]
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS