Top 10 M&A deals between China and US in 2015
Updated: 2015-09-18 06:52
By Sun Chengdong(chinadaily.com.cn)
No 5 Priceline Group Inc of the US agreed to acquire a minority stake in Ctrip.com International Ltd, a Shanghai-based internet service provider.
Transaction value: $250 million
The company logo of Ctrip.com. [Photo/CFP]
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS