Top 10 M&A deals between China and US in 2015
Updated: 2015-09-18 06:52
By Sun Chengdong(chinadaily.com.cn)
No 7 Carlyle Group LP of the US and China Merchants China Direct Investments Ltd of Hong Kong, acquire a 25 percent stake in JIC Leasing Co Ltd, a Beijing-based medical equipment leasing service, a unit of China Jianyin Investment Ltd, owned by Central Huijin Investment Ltd.
Transaction value: $153.35 million
Opening of JIC Leasing's Shanghai Branch. [File Photo]
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS