Chinese police seize more than 100 kg of drugs
Updated: 2015-03-14 18:17
TAIYUAN - Chinese police in the northern province of Shanxi seized more than 100 kilograms of drugs from a home and a convenience store on Thursday, authorities said on Saturday.
Police detained Tong, the suspect, in Shuozhou city on Thursday and found more than 100 kg of caffeine sodium benzoate and three drug-production machines at his rented property.
Police also detained a woman called Zhao and an alleged associate, Chen, and seized five bags of caffeine sodium benzoate at the convenience store Zhao runs.
- Myanmar ferry capsizes; 33 dead, at least a dozen missing
- Chinese air force reinforces patrolling over Myanmar border
- Sino-Thai accord reached on rail project engineering
- Iraqi forces battle Islamic State for Tikrit on two fronts
- Venezuelans march in solidarity with govt
- Downton Abbey fan Kate Middleton visits set of hit TV show