Int'l organizations pledge financial support to COP22
Updated: 2016-04-12 04:11
Representatives of the EU, UNDP and IFAD pledged to provide financial aid to ensure the success of this global event during a meeting organized by Morocco's Ministry of Economy and Finance in cooperation with the COP22 steering committee.
The EU will provide two million euros in support for the organization of COP22 and negotiations are underway to mobilize an additional five million euros, said the EU representative at the meeting.
The UNDP will provide two million dollars, while the IFAD's contribution will reach 450,000 dollars.
- Beijing's Zhongguancun Street gets facelift fund
- Online platform established to help former soldiers find jobs
- Shenzhen starts work on Asia's longest subway station
- Scenery of flowerbeds at Marco Polo Flower World in E China
- Zhengzhou bus company launches wake-up service
- Officials grilled on TV over job conduct
- Envoy to Middle East covers a lot of ground
- India detains 5 as temple fire kills 112
- Earthquake of 7.1 magnitude hits Afghanistan, Pakistan, India
- Sixth anniversary of Smolensk plane crash marked
- Ukrainian PM resigns, paves way for government dissolution
- World Bank unveils $25b aid plan to fight climate change