Unusual but true: Japan's bridge a nightmare for drivers
Updated: 2015-05-15 07:49
French actress arrested for trying to marry Prince Harry
Video grab from mirror.co.uk shows Camille climbing the gate of Kensington Palace while a guard ordering her to come down. The yellow words read "Please come down."
A French actress named Camille Cottin was arrested for climbing gates of London's Kensington Palace, the residence of British royal family, demanding to marry Prince Harry.
The 35-year-old comedian climbed up the gates of Kensington Palace in high heels, disrupted the changing of the guard before she spent two nights in jail yelling 'Harry, Harry' for 10 minutes.
Camille was filming her upcoming movie, 'Connasse: Princesse des coeurs' ('The Parisian bitch'), which was filmed entirely by hidden camera. The story revolves around a Parisian woman, played by Camille, who is desperate to marry "the last bachelor prince who is not deformed (even if he is a redhead) and who is the right age".
The comedy has become an unlikely box office success in France as more than 500,000 rushed to see the movie in its first week - this year's record given the limited number of cinemas showing the film.
- Unusual but true: Breast milk ice cream just in time for royal baby birth
- Unusual but true: 'Arsenal exam' tests true love
- Unusual but true: Kung fu girl stuns TV show judges
- Strange but true: Getting ahead of the rest
- Strange but true: Three times a lady
- Strange but true: Burger perfume the smell for foodies
- Strange but true: Gator takes a stroll on Florida golf course
- Unusual but true: Japan's bridge a nightmare for drivers
- A look into Shenzhen smart watch assembly line
- Cannes Film Festival unrolls star-studded red carpet
- Amazing artworks in supermarkets
- Top 10 venture investors in the world
- Ten photos you don't wanna miss - May 14
- Classical private school in Qinling Mountain
- Heads of state show you around Xi'an
What do we know about AIIB
Full coverage of Boao Forum for Asia
Annual legislative and political advisory sessions
Spring Festival trends reflect a changing China
Patent applications lead the world
BC lures Chinese tourists
Today's Top News
Premier Li says talks with Modi 'meet expectations'
PBOC confirms debt-swap plan
US and Cuba to hold another round of talks
US would consider military force to defend Gulf nations: Obama
Xi to give Modi a hometown welcome
Aviation, railway top Li's agenda for Latin America
Cui rebuffs US stance on
S. China Sea
China set to delay maiden flight of C919 commercial jet
Geared to go
The place to be