Chinese beginning to get more bang for their bucks
Updated: 2015-09-19 10:00
By Du Juan(China Daily)
Annual working hours have a great impact on purchasing power and quality of life－a high hourly income and a low number of working hours indicates a higher quality of life than the reverse.
"All workaholics should move to Hong Kong, where working hours average over 50 per week, with only 17 days of holiday annually," said the report.
"Those who like time off should consider finding a job in Paris, where people work only around 35 hours per week and have 29 days of paid vacation. They are on the job annually 1,000-plus fewer hours than their counterparts in Hong Kong."
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS