Top 10 M&A deals between China and US in 2015
Updated: 2015-09-18 06:52
By Sun Chengdong(chinadaily.com.cn)
Deals between China and the United States, have gained momentum as the value of announced mergers and acquisitions (M&A) between the countries reached $4,883.9 million during the first eight months of this year, according to Thomson Reuters.
Overall Chinese M&A activity in the first half reached $305.3 billion, a 61.6 percent increase from the first half of 2014, the best semi-annual period on record.
Chinese companies were more active in purchasing quality assets in the US, especially in the private sector.
Here are the top 10 M&A deals involving Chinese companies.
No 10 SunEdison Inc, agreed to acquire wind power assets of Honiton Energy Caymans Ltd
Transaction value: $105 million
A logo at the solar energy division headquarters of SunEdison in Belmont, California, Dec 6, 2014. [Photo/IC]
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS
- Messy dorm earns grueling punishinment for college students
- Seven killed as rainstorm triggers landslide in SW China
- Chinese armed forces arrive in Malaysia for joint military exercise
- Top 10 M&A deals between China and US in 2015
- Delicious bites in record-breaking sizes
- Popular Chinese dishes in the US
- Evacuation ordered after M8.3 earthquake hits Chile’s coast
- Donate sperm to get an iPhone 6s
8 highlights about V-day Parade
Glimpses of Tibet: Plateaus, people and faith
Chinese entrepreneurs remain optimistic despite economic downfall
50th anniversary of Tibet autonomous region
Tianjin explosions: Deaths, destruction and bravery
Cinemas enjoy strong first half
Today's Top News
Economy worries prompt Fed to hold rates steady
Google demos online marketing strategies to support Chinese SMEs
The ancient city takes a new route along the Silk Road
Villagers angry at verdict on fatal fire
Promoting the landscapes of China
Uber's Chinese rival backs US rival Lyft
Positive tone struck for Xi's US visit
Xi to press case for Bilateral Investment Treaty
Geared to go
The place to be