Top 10 richest real estate tycoons in China
Updated: 2015-12-10 07:10
Wang Jianlin, founder and chairman of Dalian Wanda Group, stayed the richest entrepreneur in the property sector in China with a fortune of 120 billion yuan ($18.9 billion), according to the Hurun Property Rich List 2015. This is the fifth time the Wang family topped the list as the richest people in the business.
They are followed by Chen Lihua of Fu Wah International Group whose wealth in the industry is 47 billion yuan.
Let's take a look at the top 10 richest real estate tycoons.
No 10 Wu Yajun and her family
Company: Longfor Properties Co Ltd
Assets: 22 billion yuan
Wu Yajun, center, co-founder and Chairwoman of Longfor Properties Co Ltd, poses during a press conference for Longfor Properties in Hong Kong, March 21, 2014. [Photo/IC]
- People exit rebel-held area in Syrian peace deal
- Two DPRK music groups to perform in China
- False bomb alert prompts security measures at Mexico City airport
- Russia fires missiles at IS positions
- US House passes bill to tighten visa waiver program
- Obama, Modi vow to secure 'strong' climate change agreement