HK car show kicks off during Christmas season
Updated: 2015-12-25 11:14
The 2nd Hong Kong Car Show (New Edition) 2015 is underway at Hall One of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre until Sunday. The show opened Thursday.
According to its official website, the show will be categorized into five specialist zones, from car brands and automotive parts to diagnostic vehicle and product, automotive accessories and products and automotive repair and service.
"The show generates a large number of attendance with its pool of top notch manufacturers and new developments in the car industry," the website said.
A man looks at a Spada car during the opening of the 2nd Hong Kong Car Show on Dec 24, 2015. [Photo/IC]
- More aid from China set for Syria
- Japanese journalist reportedly being held in Syria
- New York City has warmest Christmas Eve on record
- One dead as fight leads to fatal shooting at North Carolina mall
- Trump's lead bodes well for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy