Top 10 satisfying cities of China in 2015
Updated: 2016-01-19 07:02
Lhasa topped the ranking of 2015 Satisfaction Survey on People's Livelihood, according to a report released by Southwestern University of Finance and Economics on Dec 29, 2015.
The survey rated 31 major cities across the country through in-depth questionnaires of 11,000 families. It mainly covers the areas of economic, social security, culture and education, living environment, public management and community affairs.
According to statistics, the average index is 75.5. The leader, Lhasa, is 6.7 percentage points higher than Shijiazhuang, the bottom city on the list. Lhasa performs well in terms of job satisfaction, pension satisfaction, medical and living environment satisfaction.
Here are the 10 most satisfying cities in China in 2015.
No 10 Hangzhou, Zhejiang province
A night view of West Lake and properties surrounding it in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province. [Photo/IC]
- Tennessee couple first to claim Powerball jackpot
- Kerry to visit China in late January
- Getting to know the New Normal
- Massive dinosaur skeleton will spill out of hall at NY museum
- Pakistan confirms detention of top suspect of Indian airbase attack
- US sailors made 'navigational error' into Iranian waters