Top 10 most difficult cities in China to get a taxi
Updated: 2016-02-15 07:04
Based on the data provided by Chinese taxi-hailing app Didi Kuaidi, China's Big Data Intelligent Transportation Report 2015 revealed the rankings on Chinese cities where it's most difficult to get a taxi.
Here's the list of the top 10 Chinese cities where it's difficult to get a taxi.
No 10 Beijing
A view of Taikoo Li Sanlitun, the bustling zone of Beijing, July 15, 2015. [Photo/IC]
- ASEAN wants good US-China relations
- Jury finds NYPD's Liang guilty in fatal shooting
- Major powers agree on plan to break Syria deadlock
- Munich Security Conference opens amid concerns
- General strike against pension reform brings Greece to standstill
- Madrid airport sounds alarm after bomb threat on Saudi plane