Top 10 most profitable companies in the world
Updated: 2016-07-28 06:34
China's "Big Four" State banks have kept their spots on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's 10 most profitable companies, led once again by the $53 billion profit-churning juggernaut, Apple Inc.
Let's take a look at who else made the list.
No 10 Gilead Sciences
A logo at Gilead Sciences' headquarters campus in Foster city, California, on Dec 6, 2014. [Photo/IC]
- S. Korea to launch WWII 'comfort women' victims foundation
- China to become Australia's biggest tourist source market
- Patient shoots, kills doctor in Berlin then kills himself
- One of church attackers tried to join IS in Syria
- China's coal usage may peak by 2020, experts say
- Bavarian bomber pledged allegiance to Islamic State