World's top 10 largest banks by assets
Updated: 2016-08-26 09:00
S&P Global Market Intelligence has ranked the world's largest banks by their assets as of Dec 31, 2015. Four of the world's 10 largest banks are from China, while the United States has only two.
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, with its assets valued at $3.42 trillion, again leads the list this year, followed by China Construction Bank ($2.83 trillion), Agricultural Bank of China ($2.74 trillion), and Bank of China ($2.59 trillion).
Now, let's take a look at the top 10 biggest banks in the world.
No 10 Credit Agricole, France, $1.84 trillion
A logo sits on an automated teller machine (ATM) outside a Credit Agricole SA bank branch in Toulouse, France, Aug.12, 2014. [Photo/VCG]
- Respect, protect nature during development: Xi
- School to compensate parents of students studying in US
- Gobi has been found! Marathon-running stray dog reunites with owner
- Talks with Manila at early date expected
- Six Chinese youths make MIT's innovators of the year list
- Whale shark found dead in
- Prince William and Kate visit charity orgarnization in Luton
- China welcomes Japan to play constructive role in G20 summit
- Expert: G20 ushers in collective leadership
- Turkey to provide support for anti-IS operation in Jarablus
- China, Japan, S. Korea should work to make differences controllable
- Several killed after strong quake strikes Italy, topples buildings