Top 10 most valuable companies in China
Updated: 2016-09-13 07:23
Data research company Wind Info has ranked the top 500 listed companies, based their latest market value in China.
According to the list, Tencent takes the crown with a market value of 1.75 trillion yuan, followed by China Mobile and Alibaba.
Let's take a look at who else made the top 10 in the list.
No 10 Sinopec
Market value: 602.8 billion
A China Petroleum and Chemical Corp (Sinopec) logo is displayed on a podium at a news conference in Hong Kong, China, March 30, 2016. [Photo/VCG]
- Britain's ex-leader Cameron resigns as lawmaker
- US flies B-1B bombers over ROK after DPRK's nuke test
- S Korea jolted by biggest-ever earthquake, tremor felt nationwide
- Cuba, US hold first talks on intellectual property
- Princeton, Cal top college rankings
- Clinton says may restart campaigning in a 'couple of days'