China's Sept industrial profit growth decelerates to 7.7%
Updated: 2016-10-27 10:52
A worker assembles a robotic arm at a factory in Foshan, Guangdong province. [Provided to China Daily]
BEIJING - China's industrial profits rose 7.7 percent year on year in September, official data showed Tuesday.
The growth rate was slower than the 19.5 percent increase registered in August, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).
- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Maduro activates Defense Council to seek solution to crisis
- UN adopts resolution urging end to Cuban embargo, US abstains for first time
- Russian, German FMs discuss Syrian situation
- Workers wield sledgehammers to tear down Calais 'Jungle'
- Panda-themed contest held to mark Belgium-China ties