China's October exports down 3.2%, imports up 3.2%
Updated: 2016-11-08 13:46
A container ship docks at the Port of Ningbo, East China's Zhenjiang province. [Photo/Xinhua]
BEIJING - China's exports in yuan-denominated terms narrowed previous drops to fall 3.2 percent year on year in October, while imports picked up steam by increasing 3.2 percent, customs data showed on Tuesday.
Foreign trade volume reached 325.2 billion yuan ($47.97 billion) in October.
- Midnight vote in tiny New Hampshire town kicks off US presidential elections
- Swedish prosecutor says Assange interview set for Nov 14
- UK preparing legislation to trigger Brexit, confident of deadline
- Park agrees to accept parliament-nominated prime minister
- Chinese voters hold heated debates
- Summit of Climate Conscience kicks off in Morocco