China urges constructive efforts for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
Updated: 2015-12-10 22:06
BEIJING - China on Thursday urged all sides concerned to make constructive efforts for peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and for early resumption of the six-party talks.
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying made the remarks when asked to comment on reports about hints of the H-bomb capability of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).
China has always advocated sticking to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, sticking to maintaining peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula, and sticking to solve issues through dialogue and consultations, said Hua.
"We hope all sides concerned can make constructive efforts for maintaining peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and the early resumption of the six-party talks," she said.
- People exit rebel-held area in Syrian peace deal
- Two DPRK music groups to perform in China
- False bomb alert prompts security measures at Mexico City airport
- Russia fires missiles at IS positions
- US House passes bill to tighten visa waiver program
- Obama, Modi vow to secure 'strong' climate change agreement