Subway to connect new airport with Fangshan
Updated: 2016-01-07 15:21
By Hu Yongqi(chinadaily.com.cn)
The subway line S6 will connect Beijing's new airport with suburban districts to enhance connectivity, according to a media report.
Subway line S6 starts at the No 3 terminal at the Beijing Capital International Airport to the new airport in Daxing district, passing through districts of Shunyi, Tongzhou and Daxing.
Deputies of the People's Congress of Fangshan district said on Wednesday that the line will be extended to link with current subway networks in the district when it's completed.
Meanwhile, Zeng Zanrong, head of Beijing's Fangshan district, was quoted by Beijing Daily as saying that Subway Line Yanfang will be opened within the year as the city's first unpiloted subway.
- A glimpse of Spring Rush: little migrant birds on the way home
- Policy puts focus on genuine artistic students
- Police unravel market where babies are bought, sold as commodities
- More older pregnant women expected
- Netizen backlash 'ugly' Spring Festival Gala mascot
- China builds Mongolian language corpus
- 2 Chinese nationals killed, 1 injured in suspected bomb attack in Laos
- New York, Washington clean up after fatal blizzard
- 'Plane wreckage' found in Thailand fuels talk of missing Malaysian jet
- Washington shuts down govt, NY rebounds after blizzard
- 7 policemen, 3 civilians killed in Egypt's Giza blast
- Former US Marine held in Iran arrives home after swap