2 Chinese nationals killed, 1 injured in suspected bomb attack in Laos
Updated: 2016-01-25 00:30
The Chinese embassy confirmed the incident, saying it took place at 8:00 a.m. local time when the victims, one of whom was an employee of a mining company from China's Yunnan province, were on board of a vehicle.
Laos military personnel rushed to the scene and the injured, surnamed Zhou, has been shifted to a hospital in capital Vientiane for treatment.
The Chinese embassy officials visited the injured person and required for prompt investigation into the attack.
- Netizen backlash 'ugly' Spring Festival Gala mascot
- China builds Mongolian language corpus
- China's urban unemployment rate steady at 4.05 pct
- German ecologist helps relieve poverty in Sichuan
- 'Unhurried' Guizhou village makes NY Times list of places to visit
- Railway police nab 40,315 fugitives in 2015
- 2 Chinese nationals killed, 1 injured in suspected bomb attack in Laos
- New York, Washington clean up after fatal blizzard
- 'Plane wreckage' found in Thailand fuels talk of missing Malaysian jet
- Washington shuts down government, New York rebounds after blizzard
- 7 policemen, 3 civilians killed in Egypt's Giza blast
- Former US Marine held in Iran arrives home after swap