Incubation platform for Taiwan start-ups launched in Xiamen
Updated: 2016-06-12 10:09
XIAMEN -- An incubation and coaching platform for start-ups from Taiwan was launched on Saturday at a cross-Straits innovation and entrepreneurship base located in Xiamen, east China's Fujian Province.
The platform, known as the Taiwan pavilion, will focus on guiding innovation of small and medium sized enterprises, cross-Straits outsourcing of services and human resource exchanges.
With business ranging from human resource brokerage, e-commerce, to micro-financing, the platform will provide investment facilitation and financing support to young Taiwan entrepreneurs on the mainland.
The launching ceremony of the Taiwan pavilion was part of a slew of entrepreneurship-themed activities held in Xiamen on Saturday, including forums addressed by young entrepreneurs from both sides of the Taiwan Straits, and a business start-up roadshow competition.
- UK's Cameron warns health services, pensions could face cuts post-Brexit
- Italy's coastguard says 1,230 migrants rescued on Sunday
- Obama calls Orlando nightclub shooting an attack on all Americans
- Trump steps up campaign with his Boeing 757
- Suspected IS terrorists arrested in Germany
- Japanese boy abandoned by parents in Hokkaido forest found alive