Painting a feeling of forcefulness:Wei Feng's birds and flowers
Updated: 2015-12-28 14:05
By Li Hongrui(chinadaily.com.cn)
Five eagles drawn by Wei Feng are on display. [Photo by Li Hongrui/chinadaily.com.cn]
On a cold and gray winter afternoon last Saturday, people stopped in front of the bright ink paintings exhibited at the Naga Art Center in Beijing. Flying sparrows, golden-colored flowers, peacocks, roosters and eagles all vividly find their way in these paintings by Wei Feng.
As a leading master of Chinese freehand brush works, the 73-year-old Wei is well-known for his Central China style of ink painting.
- More aid from China set for Syria
- Japanese journalist reportedly being held in Syria
- New York City has warmest Christmas Eve on record
- One dead as fight leads to fatal shooting at North Carolina mall
- Trump's lead bodes well for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy