Golden Horse red carpet: Who wore it best?
Updated: 2014-11-24 13:03
The 51st Golden Horse Award Ceremony was held in Taipei, Southeast China's Taiwan, on the night of Nov 22.
The annual Golden Horse Awards are one of the most prestigious film honors in the Chinese-speaking world.
Actor Chen Jianbin walked away with the best new director, the best actor and best supporting actor awards. Actress Chen Shiang-chyi was awarded the best lead actress and actress Wan Qian won the best supporting actress. Hong Kong-based Ann Hui was named as best director for The Golden Era.
Aside from the awards, let's take a look at who wore what on the red carpet.
Tang Wei in Roberto Cavalli.
- India plans high-speed rail project with China
- S. Korea to test-transport Russian coal import via DPRK port
- Dozens take refuge from Japan quake aftershocks
- S. Korea holds drill in islets disputed with Japan
- Yingluck mulls over returning to politics
- French, British banks press EU to revise bank reform plans