Golden Horse red carpet: Who wore it best?
Updated: 2014-11-24 13:03
Gong Li in Ports 1961.
Veteran actress Gong Li chose a golden gown from Ports 1961 to go to the Golden Horse Awards. How interesting. The one (if not many) mistake she's made with this choice is that this dress is not suited for someone with a fuller figure, like herself. See how the model wears simple and chic? In Gong's case, she looks like she's a golden mountain that's about to explode with the deadliest magma there ever is.
- India plans high-speed rail project with China
- S. Korea to test-transport Russian coal import via DPRK port
- Dozens take refuge from Japan quake aftershocks
- S. Korea holds drill in islets disputed with Japan
- Yingluck mulls over returning to politics
- French, British banks press EU to revise bank reform plans