Gwyneth Paltrow files for divorce from Chris Martin
Updated: 2015-04-23 15:02
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. [Photo/Agencies]
Paltrow is citing irreconcilable differences for the breakup of her marriage to Martin after more than 11 years.
The court papers have revealed the couple has been separated in May of 2013.
Paltrow and the Coldplay frontman were married in December 2003 and have two children together.
Paltrow is seeking joint custody.
In March of last year, the pair announced they were separating and undergoing a process they both describe as "conscious uncoupling."
- Are you prepared to welcome the second royal baby?
- Spain recalls Venezuelan ambassador over Maduro conspiracy comments
- Anniversary of Armenian massacre marked
- DPRK to establish 2nd intl tourist zone
- Parade rehearsal held for Victory over Fascism in Russia
- Kim likely to visit Russia in May for war victory ceremony