DPRK to establish 2nd intl tourist zone
Updated: 2015-04-24 09:55
PYONGYANG - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has declared a second international tourist zone, the official KCNA news agency reported Thursday.
The Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly on Wednesday promulgated a decree, announcing the establishment of the Mubong special zone for international tourism.
The special zone will cover some areas of the Mubong workers' district in Samjiyon county, Ryanggang province, the decree said.
The DPRK Law on Economic Development Parks and other regulations on foreign investment will apply in the special zone, said the KCNA.
It is the second international tourist zone set up in the DPRK after the Wonsan-Mt Kumgang international tourist zone established in June 2014.
- Are you prepared to welcome the second royal baby?
- Spain recalls Venezuelan ambassador over Maduro conspiracy comments
- Anniversary of Armenian massacre marked
- DPRK to establish 2nd intl tourist zone
- Parade rehearsal held for Victory over Fascism in Russia
- Kim likely to visit Russia in May for war victory ceremony