One dead in shooting in Philadelphia
Updated: 2014-07-25 09:09
WASHINGTON - One person was killed and two others were wounded in a shooting incident Thursday afternoon at a hospital in suburbs of Philadelphia, US State of Pennsylvania, according to reports of CBS.
The shooting happened in a patient's room around 2 pm at the Mercy Wellness Center, which is adjacent to Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, a few kilometers southwest of downtown Philadelphia., CBS reported.
It's confirmed by local police that the dead is a female employee of the hospital. The condition of other victims was not immediately known.
The alleged suspect, who suffers from psychiatric issues, is in custody and police is conducting investigation at the site.
- Xinjiang publishes anti-terror brochures
- Security pact sealed with Afghanistan
- President Xi encourages international cultural exchanges
- Premier Li: China willing to help Afghan infrastructure
- Chinese FM: China, Asia-Pacific become community of shared destiny
- Foreign minister remarks on possibility of China-Japan summit