2 dead, 3 injured in Georgia shooting
Updated: 2014-08-13 10:09
WASHINGTON - Two people were killed and three others injured in a shooting and carjacking Tuesday afternoon in the US State of Georgia, local authorities confirmed.
According to Bartow County Sheriff Clark Millsap, a man, whose name was not released, shot multiple victims at a house, and then drove his truck several miles away and crashed into another house, where he again fired shots, striking a man inside.
Finally, the man committed a carjacking, drove for some distance, and crashed the car into a truck. Afterwards, he was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, the sheriff added.
The police is carrying out further investigation.
- Xinjiang publishes anti-terror brochures
- Security pact sealed with Afghanistan
- President Xi encourages international cultural exchanges
- Premier Li: China willing to help Afghan infrastructure
- Chinese FM: China, Asia-Pacific become community of shared destiny
- Foreign minister remarks on possibility of China-Japan summit