European Parliament President to visit China
Updated: 2015-03-12 11:09
European Parliament President Martin Schulz attends a news conference after a meeting with Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy at Madrid's Moncloa Palace March 5, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]
BEIJING - European Parliament President Martin Schulz will lead a delegation to visit China from March 15 to 18, a press release from the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) said Thursday.
Schulz was invited by Zhang Dejiang, chairman of the NPC Standing Committee.
- European Parliament President to visit China
- IMF approves $17.5B loan program for Ukraine
- Expectant Kate visits art gallery in southern England
- World media join Merkel in urging Japan to squarely face history
- Queen Elizabeth II names new cruise ship
- France mourns sports stars killed in Argentina helicopter crash