Magnitude 6.2 quake strikes off coast of Ecuador - PTWC
Updated: 2016-04-20 17:09
A magnitude 6.2 earthquake struck off the coast of Ecuador on Wednesday, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said, just days after a major quake hit the country.
The quake was centred 70 km (44 miles) west-southwest of Esmeraldas at a shallow depth of 10 km.
- US presidential hopefuls battle for New York on eve of primaries
- AP, Reuters, New York Times among 2016 Pulitzer Prize winners
- US voters' anger over big money in politics mounts
- Japan quake survivors struggle with shortages
- Possible MH370 debris found in S. Africa being examined in Australia
- More cooperation among China, Russia, India in global affairs: Chinese FM