DPRK fires 1 ballistic missile into east waters
Updated: 2016-08-03 08:20
SEOUL - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) fired one ballistic missile into east waters from its west region at about 7:50 a.m. local time, Yonhap news agency reported on Wednesday citing South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS).
- Not for the faint-hearted: Glass bridge opens in Hunan
- Geneticist defends his groundbreaking technique
- Activist jailed for subversion, harming national security
- New Hainan port opens as annual fishing ban ends
- From hunting wild fruits to satellite dishes: Life of Myanmar returnees
- World's first panda-themed subway line runs in Chengdu
- Paragliding fans fly over Rigi mountain in Switzerland
- DPRK fires 1 ballistic missile into east waters
- Tokyo's white paper on defense policy 'full of lies'
- Syrian gov't, opposition trade accusation of alleged chemical attacks
- Obama calls Republican nominee Trump "unfit" to be president
- 5 feared dead as Russian helicopter shot down