Top 10 social media events of 2015
Updated: 2015-12-18 06:31
Train dual: 'Floral prints' vs ' Frying omelette'
Since superstar Rihanna's wore a canary yellow dress at the 2015 Met gala on May 4 in New York, the dress has been widely ridiculed online, with many photoshopped pictures of its long and wide trail into a pizza and a frying omelette.
Coincidentally, when Chinese actress Zhang Xinyu wore a traditional Chinese floral printed couture at the 68th Cannes Festival, it lit up the whole Internet. One Internet user even posted some pictures of the hit movie The Avengers mixed with the floral prints which made the heroes look fashionable.
- 10 execs suspected of faking pollution data
- Top 10 social media events of 2015
- Life sentences for east China child traffickers
- Shenzhen leaps to top of efficiency list in 2 yrs
- Pandas prefer choosing their own sex partners, researchers find
- Tycoons exchange views on building a cyberspace community of shared future
- Good international coordination a must to combat terrorism
- Chinese embassy: spy report 'sheer fiction'
- US, Cuba agree on restoring commercial flights
- Fed raises interest rates, first rate hike since 2006
- IAEA decides to close nuclear weapons probe of Iran
- Russia, US call for common ground over issues