Top 10 social media events of 2015
Updated: 2015-12-18 06:31
Chinese actor Li Chen posted a photo with actress Fan Bingbing on his Sina Weibo captioned "We" in May, as an announcement of their relationship to the public.
The news was read by 420 million Internet users and the whole Internet began emulating the couple by posting their photos with the same word. The UN's official Sina Weibo even posted a photo of United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and his wife, with the caption 'We'.
- 10 execs suspected of faking pollution data
- Top 10 social media events of 2015
- Life sentences for east China child traffickers
- Shenzhen leaps to top of efficiency list in 2 yrs
- Pandas prefer choosing their own sex partners, researchers find
- Tycoons exchange views on building a cyberspace community of shared future
- Good international coordination a must to combat terrorism
- Chinese embassy: spy report 'sheer fiction'
- US, Cuba agree on restoring commercial flights
- Fed raises interest rates, first rate hike since 2006
- IAEA decides to close nuclear weapons probe of Iran
- Russia, US call for common ground over issues