Top 10 social media events of 2015
Updated: 2015-12-18 06:31
Spring Festival meme
During this year's Spring Festival holiday, a photo showing a couple of street cleaners holding up a sign to ask young people to buy fewer firecrackers so they could return home earlier before the holiday went viral. The couple's plea kicked off a meme online and the original photo gathered quite a following. And the topic has since been viewed more than 1.38 million times on Sina Weibo.
- 10 execs suspected of faking pollution data
- Top 10 social media events of 2015
- Life sentences for east China child traffickers
- Shenzhen leaps to top of efficiency list in 2 yrs
- Pandas prefer choosing their own sex partners, researchers find
- Tycoons exchange views on building a cyberspace community of shared future
- Good international coordination a must to combat terrorism
- Chinese embassy: spy report 'sheer fiction'
- US, Cuba agree on restoring commercial flights
- Fed raises interest rates, first rate hike since 2006
- IAEA decides to close nuclear weapons probe of Iran
- Russia, US call for common ground over issues