Top 5 cooperation priorities in the Belt and Road Initiative
Updated: 2015-04-03 07:35
By Zhao Tingting(chinadaily.com.cn)
The principles, framework and cooperation priorities and mechanisms in its Belt and Road Initiative to enhance regional connectivity and embrace a brighter future together have been unveiled by China.
The actions for jointly building the Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road were issued by China's top economic planner, the National Development and Reform Commission and Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Commerce.
Let's look at the priorities listed.
Chinese president Xi Jinping meets with Prime Minister Najib Razak of Malaysia at the Boao State Guest House in Hainan province on March 27, 2015. [Photo/Xinhua]
- Framework for final deal reached at Iran nuclear talks
- Death toll rises to 147 in Kenya university attack
- Obama says 'historic' Iran framework could make world safer
- Foreign troops arrive at Aden port in southern Yemen
- Dozens killed in Kenyan university attack
- Kenya launches manhunt for suspect behind university attack